(28) * << * >> * Russian * English * Content * All Issues
Comparative analysis of the chromatizm of diffractive and refractive lenses
G.I. Greisukh1, E.G. Ezhov 2, S.A. Stepanov1
1Penza State University of Architecture and Construction
2Samara State Aerospace University named after academician S.P. Korolev
PDF, 26 kB
The results of a comparative analysis of the chromatism of diffractive and homogeneous refractive lenses are presented. The possibilities of correcting third and fifth-order spherochromatism of such lenses are discussed. Recommendations are given on the effective use of various types of lenses in hybrid refractive-diffractive optical systems.
diffractive lenses, refractive lenses, optical system, fifth-order spherochromatism.
Greisukh GI, Ezhov EG, Stepanov SA. Comparative analysis of the chromatizm of diffractive and refractive lenses. Computer Optics 2005; 28: 60-65.
- Gan MA. Optical systems with holographic and kinoform elements. Proc SPIE 1989; 1136: 150-154.
- Gan MA. Kinoforms long focal objectives for astronomy. Proc SPIE 1990; 1271: 330-338.
- Gan M, Potyemin I, Perveev A. High-speed apo-lens with kinoform element. Proc SPIE 1991; 1574: 243-249.
- Canon Inc. Source: http://www.canon.com/do-info.
- Yezhov EG, Greisukh GI, Stepanov SA. Design of combined optical read-write heads for digital disks of several formats. Computer Optics 2005; 27: 28-31.
- Greisukh GI, Stepanov SA, Yezhov EG. Diffractive and homogeneous-lens compensator for correcting aberrations of gradient Computer Optics 2003; 25: 54-58.
- Bobrov ST, Greisukh GI, Turkevich YG. Optics of diffractive elements and systems [In Russian]. Leningrad: "Mashinostroenie" Publisher; 1986.
- Collier R, Burckhardt C, Lin L. Optical holography. New York: Academic Press, Inc, 1971.
- Focus Software. Source: http://www.focus-software.com.
- Greisukh GI, Bobrov ST, Stepanov SA. Optics of diffractive and gradient-index elements and systems. Bellingham: SPIE Press; 1997.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
151, Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: +7 (846) 242-41-24 (Executive secretary), +7 (846) 332-56-22 (Issuing editor), Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20