(28) * << * >> * Russian * English * Content * All Issues
Parameter optimization of a tribometric device for rapid assessment of substrate surface cleanliness
N.L. Kazanskiy1,2 V.A. Kolpakov1,2 A.I. Kolpakov1,2 S.V. Krichevsky1,2 N.A. Ivliev1,2
1Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS
2Samara State Aerospace University named after academician S.P. Korolev
PDF, 118 kB
The authors optimize the parameters and operation modes of a device for rapid assessment of surface cleanliness, relying upon a tribometric interaction of two surfaces. As a result of the optimization, the device parameters and operation modes that ensure a precise measurement of substrate surface cleanliness are quantified. It is shown that in combination with the computer-aided analysis the rapid assessment device enables a multiple use of the indenter substrate when assessing the cleanliness of the entire substrate surface and the surfaces characterized by different contamination level.
tribometric device, surface cleanliness, computer-aided analysis, contamination level.
Kazanskiy NL, Kolpakov VA, Kolpakov AI, Krichevsky SV, Ivliev NA. Parameter optimization of a tribometric device for rapid assessment of substrate surface cleanliness. Computer Optics 2005; 28: 76-79.
- Moro W. Microlithography: principles, methods, materials [In Russian]. Pt 2. Moscow: “Mir” Publisher, 1990.
- Wayne M. Moreau. Semiconductor lithography. Principles, practices, and materials. New York, London: Plenum Press; 1988.
- Soifer VA, ed. Methods for computer design of diffractive optical elements. New York: John Willey and Sons Inc; 2002. ISBN: 978-0-471-09533-0.
- Poltavtzev YG, Knyazev AS. Techniques of surface processing in microelectronics. Kiev: “Tekhnika” Publisher; 1992.
- Kolpakov AV, Volkov AI. A technique for measuring the substrate surface cleanliness. ussr Inventor’s certificate SU 1821688 of April 2, 1990, Russian Bull of Inventions N22, 1990.
- Kolpakov VA, Kolpakov AI, Krichevsky SV. A device for the express-control of the surface finish of dielectric substrates. Instruments and Experimental Techniques. 1995; 5: 199-200.
- Kolpakov VA. The formation of optical microrelief on silicon dioxide in high-voltage gas discharge plasma. The thesis for the Candidate’s degree in Physics and Mathematics Sciences. Samara, 2004.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
151, Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia; E-mail: email@example.com ; Tel: +7 (846) 242-41-24 (Executive secretary), +7 (846) 332-56-22 (Issuing editor), Fax: +7 (846) 332-56-20