Simulation mathematical model of the external ambience in life cycle
of on-board software of management cosmic platform
Full text of article: Russian language.
Efficiency and safety of the operating the cosmic platforms optical observations is provided by broad using in their composition built-in computer. Modeling of the work software such computer with simulation mathematical model of the external ambience - relatively new role of mathematical modeling, which provides exceedingly efficient ambience for debugging software. On base of the analysis of the problems, solved on different stage of the life cycle of the complex technical systems, appears the possibility and practicability of the use given mathematical model in step of usages and system designing.
the cosmic platform, information of the flexing, life cycle software, emergency situation, mathematical modeling, mistakes of the raw datas.
- Anshakov, G.P. The Methods and facility of control in high information cosmos observation / G.P. Anshakov, V.P. Makarov, A.I. Manturov, J.A. Mostovoi // Collection material XIV S-Pb international conference on integrated navigational system. The Scientific advice by RAS on problem of the motion and navigation control, CSRI Electropribor, S-Pb. 2007. – (In Russian).
- Ànshakov, G.P. Safe control complex technical system / G.P. Anshakov, J.A. Mostovoi // Large-scale Systems Control. The Issue 32. - M.: IPC RAS, 2011. - P.195-204. – (In Russian).
- Êîzlov, D.I. Control cosmic device flexing the land: Computer tehnologii. / D.I.Kozlov, G.P. Anshakov, J.A. Mostovoi, A.V. Sollogub – M.: Machine building, 1998. – 386p. – (In Russian).
- Mostovoi, J.A. The Mathematical model of the external ambience in life cycle of software of control complex technical system / J.A.Mostovoi // Infokommunikacionnye technologies. – Tom 9, N 1. – Samara. – 2011.– P. 15-19. – (In Russian).
- Auslander, D.M. Control software for mechanical systems: object oriented design in a real-time world / D.M. Auslander, J. R. Ridgelyi, J. D. Ringgenberg; trans. with engl. – M.: BINOM. The Laboratory of the knowledges, 2009. – 413 p. – (In Russian).
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phones: +7 (846 2) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846 2) 332-56-20