Forecasting of the motion parameters of city transport
by satellite monitoring data
A.A. Agafonov, A.V. Sergeyev, A.V. Chernov
Full text of article: Russian language.
Problems of analytics of vehicles movements according to satellite monitoring data are considered. The algorithm with the better accuracy and computing efficiency in comparison with known methods is developed. The model of the transport system of the city is created. The architecture of the software realizing the analytics server is developed. The method for arrival time prediction is examined with the data of municipal transport in Samara, Russia.
modeling of the transport system of the city, municipal transport, analytics of vehicles movement, satellite monitoring of movement.
- Samara Transport Operator official site http://tosamara.ru/en/.
- Pu, W. Real-Time Estimation of Urban Street Segment Travel Time Using Buses as Speed Probes / W. Pu, J. Lin and L. Long // Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. – 2009. – Vol. 2129. – P. 81-89.
- Ma, J. Accurate On-line Support Vector Regression / Junshui Ma, James Theiler, Simon Perkins // Journal: Neural Computation – NECO. – 2003. – Vol. 15, N 11. – P. 2683-2703.
- Ma, Zh. An Aggregation Method for Dynamic Bus Arrival Time Prediction / Zhenliang Ma, Xing Jianping, Yan Shihao, Wu Yong, Wu Yubing // AISS. – 2011. – Vol. 3, N 6. – P. 37-48.
- Chu, L. Adaptive kalman ?lter based freeway travel time estimation / L. Chu, J.S. Oh, W. Recker // In 84th TRB Annual Meeting, Washington, 2005.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS, Russia, 443001, Samara, Molodogvardeyskaya Street 151; E-mail: email@example.com; Phones: +7 (846 2) 332-56-22, Fax: +7 (846 2) 332-56-20